Dr. Werner Schroth and Dr. Alexander Sartori discuss PIK3CA profiling using tumor biopsy specimens and highly sensitive analysis methods that provide accurate and reliable information for clinical trial evaluation and breast cancer management research.
- Utility of PIK3CA mutation profiling to inform breast cancer management.
- High-sensitivity tumor biopsy analysis methods that can accurately determine the PIK3CA mutations information required for screening and evaluation.
- Validation of a detection method that can reliably provide the sensitivity and specificity to accurately determine PIK3CA mutations for clinical decision-making.
- Dr. Werner Schroth, Dr. Margarete Fischer-Bosch-Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Stuttgart and University of Tübingen, Germany
- Dr. Alexander Sartori, Scientific Affairs, Agena Bioscience
Learn more about our tumor profiling solutions.